"You don't stop laughing because you grow old. You grow old because you stop laughing."
Great Truths About Life and Proverbs From Children
Whilst researching material for this website we stumbled accross the following list of profound statements written by children. We felt that the keen insight and wisdom shown in these statements was worthy of sharing. See what you think:
- No matter how hard you try, you can't baptize cats.
- When your mom is mad at your dad, don't let her brush your hair.
- If your sister hits you, don't hit her back. They always catch the second person.
- Never ask your 3-year old brother to hold a tomato.
- You can't trust dogs to watch your food.
- Reading what people write on desks can teach you a lot.
- Don't sneeze when someone is cutting your hair.
- Puppies still have bad breath even after eating a tic tac.
- Never hold a dustbuster and a cat at the same time.
- School lunches stick to the wall.
- You can't hide a piece of broccoli in a glass of milk.
- Don't wear polka-dot underwear under white shorts.
- The best place to be when you are sad is in Grandma's lap.